Recipe: Energy-Boosting Breakfast Smoothie
Here’s a TNWC Recipe for an Energy Smoothie that tastes sooooo good and is VERY easy to make.
– 1/3 cup of rolled oats soaked in water
– 1 full spoon of groundnut paste/peanut butter
– 1 sachet of coconut milk
– 2 spoons of honey
– Cold water
And of course, your blender. We used 2 in this case because we wanted the smoothie to be extra smooth.
– Cut each banana into 3 pieces and put it in the blender first
– Add all the other ingredients to the banana already in the blender
AND ? your smoothie is ready.
It’s that simple.
You absolutely have to give this recipe a try. Trust me when I say you will not regret it, because it tastes way too good.
So 2 things;
1. Let us know in the comments if you’re gonna give this a try.
2. AND send us a DM when you actually do.
Leave a Comment