Recipe: Immunity Salad
It’s Our Immunity Salad Recipe.
Before we share the recipe, let’s address the very obvious question, “What makes this salad an immunity salad?”
Well, it’s the onions!
Onions have so many health benefits. So many.
One of its many benefits is that it:
– Protects the body against free radicals by acting as an Antioxidant. When free radicals are removed from the body, this boosts the immune system.
With our present reality, an easy way to boost the immune system is definitely useful.
So here’s what you need.
– Cherry Tomatoes (optional)
– Cayenne pepper (optional)
– Apple Cider Vinegar
1. Slice the cucumber, onions and cherry tomatoes into the desired shape.
2. Put them all in a bowl, add Apple Cider Vinegar and mix together
3. Add a teaspoon of cayenne pepper (if you want) and mix
4. Put bowl with salad in fridge for at least 30 minutes
And your Immunity Salad is ready for eating. ?
Drop a like if you liked this recipe and comment below if you’ll give this a shot.
Leave a Comment