Recipe: Vegetable Sauce
Here’s a TNWC recipe for you to try.
Prepare your vegetables.
You can use vegetables such as
– Cabbage, Spring onions, Green beans, Carrot, Onions, Green pepper.
Cut up all the vegetables.
– Get a pan of your choice, put oil in the pot and allow the oil to heat up.
– Put the harder vegetables (onions and carrot) first into the heated oil and allow to sautee for 1 or 2 minutes.
– Now, set these aside.
– Put the remaining vegetables in a pot with oil.
– Add 2-3 teaspoons of barley powder to a pot. This is done to thicken the mixture.
– Add your favorite spices (such as turmeric, cumin, oregano, cinnamon, cayenne pepper)
– Put amino, yeast and seasalt with 1 cup of water into an old jam bottle and shake this mixture.
– Add mixture in jam bottle to pot.
– Add stock to pot.
The sauce mixture is ready
– Put the sautéed vegetables originally set aside in the sauce and leave for about 5 minutes to boil
AND Your vegetable sauce is ready. Enjoy your meal.
Leave a Comment